Monday, November 17, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVA!



Four years ago today I learned one of the greatest lesson in love a person can every learn. I became the mother to a beautiful girl! She has brought more joy into my life than I could ever have imagine. She is outgoing, friendly, talkative, inquisitive, funny, gives the best cuddles, and loves all the people that make up her family.
Today I also learned one of life's lesson on love. I went the funeral of my dear sweet grandma today. It was overwhelming to be surrounded by all the people who she loved and has received love from in her lifetime. She was an angel who touched the lives of so many people. We all shared many wonderful memories and lessons we have learned from her over the years. I said goodbye and left wanting to be just a little better. I want to be like her: forgiving, cheer full, energetic, optimistic, and most of anything Christ like.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so lucky to have such a cute little niece. I love her so very much- I am glad we had each other today during such a hard event. I truly love you.

Kendall & Nichole said...

She is beautiful, just like her mom. I'm sorry for your loss but so thankful for the beautiful plan that has been set for us. I hope you have a happier day tomorrow, and the next day and the next....:)

The Skinners said...

Ava is a doll! I love those pictures of her. Also, I am so sorry about your grandma. I hope you can find comfort during this time.

Tori said...

Those pictures are so darling! I can't believe she's four, time flies I remember meeting you after you had just had her, such a fun girl!

Grammy said...

Happy Birthday to my angel girl! She is lucky to have such a wonderful mom and two aunties that adore her, but MOST of all a Grammy that loves her too! :o) I missed being with my three beautiful daughters during a tender time. I hope you know how special you are and that you are an integral part of Heavenly Father's plan.