Monday, November 10, 2008

Disneyland!


Yesterday we celebrated Ava’s birthday at the happiest place on earth, Disneyland! We had a blast! Tricia and Lola met us there and we partied all day. Ava requested the teacups for her first ride, followed with all the rest of my favorites, Dumbo, the Carousel, Alice in Wonderland, Pirates….. The list goes on and on! We went to lunch at The Rainforest Café in downtown Disney where Ava was sung Happy Birthday! She later said that was here favorite part. You should have seen the look on her face when all the clapping and singing people showed up to our table! It was priceless. She just beamed the whole time they sang!
I have never seen the firework show at Disney before and it definitely did not disappoint! It was amazing, and I loved every second of it! Fireworks are one of my favorite things, and the music and the princess castle all lit up just made them even better. They had different parts of the show to go along with different Disney movies and attractions; Tinker Bell even flew above the castle! I think that was Ava’s favorite part. My shoulders and neck will probably ache for days from holding her on them during the show. It was such a fun day! I am so glad that I was able to take her.

P.S. Pictures from her party on Friday coming soon...........

9 comments:

Carly said...

Glad you guys had a great time! I love the picture of Ava sound asleep with her big sucker. Too cute!

Sharon said...

You and Ava look sooooo happy! It looks like you had alot of fun. I am glad you could go.

Heidi Sue said...

What a great way to spend a birthday. It looks like she had a ton of fun. Please tell her Happy Birthday from the Redds.

heidi said...

looks and sounds like a fun birthday!
It was good to see you the other day, cousins really do need to get together more often then we all get to.

Kori said...

SO fun! Ava is getting so big and grown up. Glad you had a good time.

Janessa Couch said...

She is one special girl to celebrate her birthday with princesses and Mickey Mouse. Wow!

I did not know that Disneyland had a Rainforest Cafe. I LOVE that place. Cute pictures.

Abbey Hadley said...

What a fun trip! Love that girl! I am glad you got to go with her and I am sure she will remember this birthday forever!!

The Skinners said...

I cant think of a funner way to celebrate a birthday! I loved all the pictures and it looks like you had a great time! You are a good mom!

Grammy said...

Did her cheeks get tired from all that smiling?? What a fun time you two princesses had. I am glad you could make such a great memory!