Monday, November 24, 2008

Where is Thumpkin, Ava's version

Ava had me cracking up all day singing the same song over and over again. Don't know if many people know this song but it is the one where you go through each of your fingers and they great each other. Where is thumpkin, where is thumpkin, here I am, here I am. How are you today sir very well I thank you, run a way, run a way. She kept doing it over and over again while I was blow drying her hair. She doesn't quite get the very well I thank you part right and the way she says it cracks me up! I got her to perform it again last night so I could make a little video. I love the facial expressions she makes and you can just see the wheels turing in her head while she is singing it! Priceless!

6 comments:

Sharon said...

Soooo cute! I'm glad you posted it.

Grammy said...

That is hilarious! She is so expressive. Treasure this time. All to soon she will be grown up and know everthing. Give her a hug.

Unknown said...

I love when she sang it to me today. Where do kids come up with some of the words they think they are hearing in songs. It is so funny.

Unknown said...

I loved when she sang it for me today. Kids come up with the funniest words that they think they are hearing in songs.

Heidi Sue said...

She is so cute! I loved it.

Tori said...

that got a snort out of me!