Thursday, November 13, 2008

Ramblings..........


Gotta love the self portrait!


So I went on my third date Tuesday night. It was way fun! Cute boy, good food and good conversation........ What more could a girl ask for? We may be going out tonight again, but there are no definite plans in place. And I have a date with bachelor number 4 tomorrow. My neighbors, Buck and Anna, are setting me up with one of their single friends. We are going to the pie for pizza! Don't know what I am looking forward to most, meeting the guy or the pizza :) My sadness is starting to numb a little bit, but I still don't feel quite "normal" yet. Moving on is helping a little, but it is still the first thing I think of every morning when I wake up. The tears are tapering off........ slowly but shirley things are evening out.

I talked to my cutie pie today. She is sick with a sinus infection, soar throat and slight ear infection. Oh the drama this creates for me with her Dad! I am not looking forward to the phone call I will mostly likely receive tonight lecturing me because she is sick. Everything is always my fault with him. Sucks! The thing is is that I probably won't act very gracefully about it. It might just feel good to tell him what I really think today and then just hang up. I am not one to be messed with these days. I even honked at some one this morning for driving like a jerk. This is a rare occasion, I can probably count on one hand the times I have used my car horn.

On a much lighter note here are just a few samples of the surprises left for my on my computer Monday night. Love you Becca, you always make me smile!



8 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok- those pictures of Becca are GREAT black male. Save them for a special day! Ryan always reminds me when I get road rage about the guy who flipped the lady off and then she shot his finger HA You are great- I wish I was getting all the free yummy meals you are getting right now:)

Tori said...

Ha I love those pictures!! Isn't it amazing how much enjoyment comes from Photobooth? Glad to see your dating and having fun again!! I am always excited for food...ha ha!

Grammy said...

Becca will KILL you for posting those photos, but she will laugh first!

Becca's Bologna said...

Haha you suck!! But I do look pretty hot in your sunglasses. lol

Janessa Couch said...

I have heard that the Pie is excellent, sounds like a lot of fun. I love the pictures of Becca.

Unknown said...

ps- if that vest disappears don't look for it in my closet

Kendall & Nichole said...

Hey Cute Girl....Thanks for the updates, I always look forward to hear how you are doing, and everytime I read I think,..."MAn, She is so strong, brave, smart, funny, spunky, gourgeous, and in a way lucky to have so many exciting things ahead of you. Stay strong, you are amazing!!!
p.s....Katie, if you need somewhere to hide that cute vest I would be happy to "hide" it up here in AK!! love ya

Chris Grover said...

yay for getting back out there, jules! you deserve to meet some great people and have lots of fun in the process. here's hoping that one of these dates leads to date 2 and 3 and 4...