Thursday, December 18, 2008

Another semester done!

Remember this?

This was me at the end of last semester. Literally bursting with joy and accomplishment! I was so amazed at all that I had accomplished in just 4 short months. Today I finished me second semester. I am just relieved because the last few weeks have really worn me out. I have literally had to pep talk myself into finishing every assignment and going to every class. And have you ever heard a pep talk from a depressed person? Not very peppy. I am so glad I don't have to do that again until January, and hopefully then I won't need those un-peppy pep talks. But, this all being said, I have learned a lot this semester. If anything I have learned to just keep moving. I know that I am supposed to be doing this right now. I KNOW THIS and knowing some how makes it doable. I am looking forward to next semester. I am registered for 16 units and I am really excited about my classes. So, while today I am not jumping for joy, I am still proud of me. Another chapter is complete.......

3 comments:

Janessa Couch said...

Congrats! You are amazing. There is no way that I could do that. 16 credits next semester! Wow! Good thing you are excited for the classes, that helps. Now, enjoy your vacation.

Anna said...

Congratulations! You rock! You know it!

Grammy said...

Way to go, girl! You are the bomb. Enjoy your break. Take care of you.