Monday, December 08, 2008

Sorry Becca!

Well I think Becca new this would be coming, but still hope she doesn't kill me for it next time I see her. Here is just a small taste of the craziness that takes place when Becca and I spend some time together. I can revert back to the age of 15 pretty quickly. Maybe you just had to be there to understand how funny this was. But my favorite part of the video is how hard I am cracking up. Is it strange that the sound of my own laugh can crack me up? Becca I love you!

6 comments:

Becca's Bologna said...

Haha i am so awesome! I still love you but um i just might have a little something special for you on my blog some time soon...

Unknown said...

Is that what I look like when I try to click my heels!

Grammy said...

That is hilarious! Becca and I had a good laugh (again). Where is the video of YOU doing the heel click??

Tori said...

Ha ha becca is awesome...!!

Chris Grover said...

oh that is some good stuff right there!

Kendall & Nichole said...

I have to agree, it made me laugh too! I was sitting here with Brock and he kept saying.."Geen, Mom", so we watched it 4 ot 5 times. Laughed every time! Thanks!