Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Dancing with the Stars

I had the greatest night! Sharon treated me to a night out on the town to see Dancing with the Stars. I have to be honest and say that it was freakin awesome! We had seats on the floor right next to the stage right where we could see all the action. I am totally regretting not taking my camera in with me! We did take some pictures with our phones the quality of the pictures isn't the greatest, but they are still fun. Thanks Sharon I had a really great time!
Me and Sharon outside of the E Center after walking through snow drifts and me almost falling a few times!
Me and Sharon at our table inside
Toni Braxton was one of the "stars" she sang Un-break My Heart and Breathe Again.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

I've got to say that it was a totally random thing to do, but ended up being so much fun! Thanks for going with me.

Tori said...

Looks like a blast! Especially since you got Toni singing and then all of the dancing!!

britt said...

wow...how fun!