Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A fun meme........

Last 2 TV shows I watched:
1. Sex in the City
2. Brothers and Sisters

Last 2 things I ate or drank:
1. Dt Coke (big surprise)
2. McD's quarter pounder and fries

Last 2 pieces of clothing I put on:
1. Navy blue warm ups
2. I'ver Been Naughty shirt

Last 2 people you told you loved:
1. Ava
2. My Dad

Last 2 people you kissed:
1. Ava
2. ?????? havent kissed anybody else in awhile

Last 2 people who replied to your blog:
1. Sharon
2. Janessa

Last 2 people I spoke to on the phone:
1. Katie
2. Tricia

My favorite new decoration:
New Christmas tree ornaments

Favorite laugh of the day:
Watching that silly video of Becca. Yes I watched it again today and it is still making me laugh!

My favorite cook of late: I made mini meat loafs on Sunday. They were pretty good if I do say so myself!

My favorite news of the day: I am done with my Child Abuse final. Whew!

My favorite song lately: Carry You Home by James Blunt

Favorite television show lately: I watch Sex in the City reruns every night, I will never get tired of that show!

My favorite thing lately: Shea Cashmere body lotion from Bath and Body Works. Seriously love, love, love that stuff. Makes me soft and it smells so good! Go get some today!

3 comments:

Janessa Couch said...

I have never watched Sex and the City...not sure where I have been. I absolutely love lotion and will have to try the one that you wrote about. Sounds heavenly.

The Skinners said...

It was fun to hear some things about you. I also liked all the pictures of you guys decorating the tree.

Grammy said...

Hmmmm. I want to try that lotion you suggest. Love B&BW lotions anyway. Think I'll treat myself...
I also love the silly video of Becca. It is so funny!