Friday, December 19, 2008

I think its funny.....

So, I read this today in a place I won't be disclosing, but if I would have been in a laughing mood I would have laughed. I think it describes me quite perfectly......

Used heart for sale, scratched and dented, but runs well!

See like I said, it is quite fitting :)

And just for kicks, a picture that does make me laugh! Ava spilled her whole shirley temple on me while we were eating dinner at Black Angus when we went to California in November. Maybe you just had to be there, but this was one of those moments was when something was really funny, and I did laugh, and for just a night I forgot about being sad.

2 comments:

Ryan and Mandi said...

I totally know those moments... When all you can do is laugh! Cute picture! And I love your blogs

Grammy said...

You left out one thing: you have a heart of gold!