Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Have you ever had one of those moments.........

that stop you in your tracks so to speak. You know, where your heart stops for a second and then starts racing. When you have to remind yourself to breathe and then your hands get sweaty and shaky. And in the extreme version of this you might even fight the urge to throw up. Well I did yesterday. I thought I was handling things fairly well, or at least fooling other people into thinking I am. But then I saw a ghost. But he was real. And for the rest of the night it was hard to breathe, or sit still and yes the tears came back in full force. And once again this morning I woke up sleep deprived with swollen eyes. Eyes that have lost their happy sparkle. I miss my smile and those sparkly eyes. I am trying to get them back but I feel like I am losing that battle right now. I am waiting for time to bring them back, but time seems to be slowing down around here.

But on the flip side of things, the scale said 122 this morning. I could have kissed it! See there is always a silver lining........ get your heart broken and lose all desire to eat!

7 comments:

Adrienne Hansen said...

Jules, I'm so sorry! He should be banished to live elsewhere! It's no fun to run into the ones that break your heart.

Way to go on 122! That's seriously awesome! You are looking great!

Kendall & Nichole said...

Hey Julie, Hang in there...I promise the hurt will subside..I don't know any details, but can tell your sad. I wish I could help! You are growing right this minute more than you realize and who knows down the road why you are needing to experience these emotions? The Lords hand is in ALL things. We Love you, along with thousands of others. Your the best!

Anna said...

I didn't know that you were having problems like that! If you get freaked out like that-call me!!!at 2 in the morning or whatever. I'm a night owl. I'm sorry!

Grammy said...

Sweet Jewels, I am so sorry you are feeling so bad, and so lost. Know that your Mom loves you, your Savior loves you, and your Heavenly Father loves you. You are such a beautiful woman, with a bright spirit. Don't lose yourself in this tragedy. Remember what Anelle says "I promise that I will not allow my own personal tragedy interfere with my abiltiy to do good hair!) :o)

Heidi Sue said...

Julie, I am so sorry that you are hurting. I hope that you will remember that you are a great person, and you deserve someone as great as you are. You are also a great mom. Josh and I were just talking about that the other night. We think the world of you and if there is ever anything we can do for you please know that we are here. I hope you and Ava have a wonderful Christmas.

Heidi Sue said...

Julie, I am so sorry that you are hurting. I hope that you will remember that you are a great person, and you deserve someone as great as you are. You are also a great mom. Josh and I were just talking about that the other night. We think the world of you and if there is ever anything we can do for you please know that we are here. I hope you and Ava have a wonderful Christmas.

The Skinners said...

Im sorry for what you are going through. That had to be so hard to see him. But you always find a way to see the positive side, and that is something to be admired. Hang in there.